SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a price list for Repo parts at B.T.S Mouldings? I need to order loads of chrome parts for my trucks.

Sorry if Im not allowed to ask this

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Sure its Ok to ask, I would also like to know where to get a price list.
I think you have to request one snail mail from the site but would love to be proved wrong

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Cheers Geebee.

I have asked them if it is Ok to put a price list up here as a resource.
They do not post their pricelist online due to the work involved in updating and the different VAT rates International wise.

So with their permission I list their address here also but you have to phone them or write to them direct as advised. The Logo is a hot link.

Anyone not knowing of this Company, they also (apart from resin and vacform bodies) supply repro parts for older Scalextric models.

Scale Model Manufacturers in Resin & Vacuum Form
Rear of 19/21 Mount Road,
Hastings,
East Sussex. TN35 5LB
England
Tel. & Fax 01424 722279
(outside U.K. + 44 1424 722279)
V.A.T No. GB 530 8754 42

QUOTE POSTAGE AND PACKING FOR MODELS

U.K. - - - - - - - -1 MODEL - - - - - - - - -£1.50
Add £1.00 for each additional model.
Orders over £100.00 post free. Europe and the Rest of the World at cost.

TO PLACE YOUR FIRST ORDER WITH US,
PLEASE SEND YOUR ORDER BY FAX, PHONE OR MAIL GIVING FULL DETAILS OF YOUR CREDIT CARD
INCLUDING ADDRESS WHERE STATEMENTS ARE SENT (IF DIFFERENT FROM WHERE YOU WISH YOUR PARCEL TO BE SENT.)
AND THE LAST THREE NUMBERS ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARD WHERE YOU HAVE SIGNED YOU NAME
THIS IS DUE TO NEW SECURITY BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O My God. I have just rang them to ask for prices for the scalextric chrome parts and there prices have gone up. which means I will be spending £40+ on my trucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts