SlotForum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Has anyone got a McLaren M23 #11, ala James "The Shunt" Hunt that they want to sell to a bad home to be digitised and Incar-Pro'd ??

I saw one recently and now I am haunted by it ....... the detailing of the helmet's leather neck piece is fantastic. The big fat rear tyres are just asking to be lit-up and hammered down a 35' straight then thrown through some bends before emerging into another screaming straight.

.... i need to lie down now ........

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Just before Greg wonders why he's got a got a whole load of Porsche Boxsters arriving on his doorstep
- think he's looking for C2748.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well slap my tanks ........ that's why I couldn't find any about
........ luckily for me, I have Slotforum Plus+ .....

Thanks Reuben ...... and just like the multi-coloured throttle tops, I have plenty of Boxsters - thanks

·
Jon Grainger
3,825 Posts
Hi Greg,

I've got the 1976 Twin Pack, with both the M23 and the Lauda Ferrari (down boy!
that I might be tempted to part with if the price is right. PM me if your interested,

Regards
Jon

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

PM sent ......

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O M F G ...... I see am going to have to move and quick

It looks like Jon has come up with the goods in the form of the Hunt v Lauda pack ...

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
and finally after some Twilight-Zone shenanigans at the Swafham Post Office .... the little beauties have arrived.

Stripped down for insertion of some chips only to find that there is less than minimal space even for an F1 DPR chip. Mr Louder's car should be OK with a modded chip but The Shunt is going to require a full arsectomy as he sits flat on the chassis.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
Hi
A month to get delivery.
what went wrong.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
QUOTE Just found 6 more sets of throttle tops
hmmmm let me think a mo ..... there are eight tops in a set and you have six sets ...... so I make it 42 RED ONES

I've changed my address ....... you'll never find me now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts