SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have just started getting into scalextrics again, i had one as a kid and loved it my dad made it me, it had the works!

now i have moved into my own house i have spent the last few weeks boarding the loft out and putting electrics up there,

i have managed to get hold of over 130 pieces of track to lay in the loft, (from tomorrow My birthday)

Now i have been bought this car for my birthday, i havent tried it yet so i dunno how it handles or how fast it is, but just for future knowledge what could i do to it to make it better.

i have lots of questions about my track lol but i shall be good and not ask them all at once.

thank you

Si

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
i wouldnt even bother upgrading it they are fast with out any upgrades i race a mustang in out american mussel class and i beat the scalextric camaro's which virtualy every1 has and other more stable cars around our woodden track. with you running on a plastic track it'll go like a treat and will be fast. do you no that the car you have got is a limited edition 1 only 1500 were made of them.

·
1 hp Trabant is not my real car
770 Posts
Hi Simon,
The best performance mod you can do for that Mustang is to dump the Scalextric controller

(But looks good with those rear lights
)
Cheers,
Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts