SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm writing an RMS, and it's all going well, except for the working out which driver's car has just crossed the line. I'm having problems linking the driver and their connected ID (as in, port that their controller is plugged in to) and the CarID. Is there a way to work out which car is controlled by which port / driver?

Thanks,

Connal

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I was plugged into port6 (for example) the car ID was 3, and plugged into port 3 the car ID was 2

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you remember, we had a long thread about the pros and cons of various RMSs. It's actually my son who has taken up the challenge, I'm just the middle man. I seem to remember that there was some information that wasn't forthcoming from Scalextric that meant that we weren't able to do all the programming desired (can't remember the details). Has that changed now? If so, that would be great, as I do want to use the wireless controllers. Not sure how I would break it to my son, though....

Connal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.