SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever wondered where some of the members get their bouncy (or fullfrontal static depending on your firewall stats) car pictures from in their Avatars ( the pic under the name in each post)?

There is a GREAT collection at this place and all are suitable for Avatars as standard.

Car Gifs

Enjoy !

·
Registered
448 Posts
I started making my own animated gif to use as an avatar, but I gave up.. oh spent 5 mins making indercators for me MK2... (see sig
)

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Nuro.... it looks like they're waving "Pass me on the right"....

...oh, I must be in a weird mood today...

·
DT
5,195 Posts
QUOTE (Fergy @ 5 Feb 2004, 09:52 PM)Nuro.... it looks like they're waving "Pass me on the right"....

Ha.

Did these for my mates over on another forum. The Corvette people in the US are very much into waving at each other - something that here in Europe you get dirty looks for doing.
The red one's my car.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Good stuff, Nuro!

Here, it's cool for bikers to wave at each other, and car owners IF they have a cool but obscure car - Corvettes are probably too common here, but it's okay if you have a rusty old VW beetle... go figure...

PS - Tropi may have a point... is that a middle finger sticking up?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Bikers acknowledge each other in the UK too

I haven't got a 2.8i Capri avatar yet so I've had to settle for a Pagani Zonda C12
Actually the back end of a Zonda looks pretty good too - the quad exhaust arrangement kicks major ass!

Mark.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts