SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which cars do you think should be raced under gt2/3 as at my club saleen's are not alowed under gt2/3 as they are gts but corvettes are also gts but are allowed to race? the same with 2wd rally do you think that it should be cars that are 2wd in slot form or cars that are 2wd in real life?

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
I know what you mean - it seems odd to me that real cars race in different classes to the slot ones. Trouble is, to stop one car from winning - I guess a Ninco 2WD rally car is better than a SCX 4WD one - you have to have a few exceptions.

Might be an idea to find another class for those. I was going to go through all my cars and try to identify a class for all of them. Just one of the many things on my to do one day list!

Scott

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Good questions, Mini! In our club's saloon championship, I have the option of using my Ninco Callaway Corvette because it doesn't look like a GT car - no wings or spoilers.

2WD rally? Well I suppose to be in the spirit of the event you shouldn't use models of the Impreza, Lancer etc. because the real cars are 4WD. Just my small amount of local currency...

However, if the rules are vague enough to have holes in them the size of Australia then by all means go for your own interpretation

Mark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts