SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok - I've been looking for a couple of 1/32 caravans for some weekend fun - but no such luck as of yet. So does anyone know how to get hold of one of these necessities in slotcar racing? In the UK preferably...

Ever since my girlfriend heard of slotcar racing with caravans she's been asking for one of her own to race with. So I really need two for now...

//peter

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - they look just right to me....

//peter

·
Registered
356 Posts
The price of these caravans on ebay is crazy. You can buy these caravans with diecast car good for your dioramma from most £1 Shops.
I know it can be embarressing entering such establishments bit you would be amazed at what you can get in them that you can use on your track.

Wayneslot

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Pound shops are great,I got 2 1/32 nd scale speed boats for my slot boat project and a 1/32 helicopter .

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pound shops? mmm never thought of that...

time to investigate the local ones then....

cheers

//peter

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
We somtimes race them behind ninco pajeros at the bolwextric club there are 6 they are great fun but best kept for free practice

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Yes,and while you are at the $(pretend that was a pound sign Eh!)store,you can probably pick up an Anorac or two.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Caravans...
Pendle Slot Car Club are known to race them at special fun events for their juniors on a wednesday nights. We have a fun night, which includes caravan 4 times a year and it is enjoyed by all!
5 caravans being towed by 5 Ninco Toyota Corrollas!

A cheap shop, like your Pound shops could be the answer, i got 1 that came with a diecast Landrover that even had opening doors!

- £2.50
(sorry bout the poor pic, thats what happens when u use a cheap camera at night)

oo, 1 word of warning - the wheels on such high quality things arn't always that round!

All the best,
James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts