SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This is a good start Soren, well done. Particularly exciting is a power base that could easily switch betwen analogue and digital racing.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
QUOTE You certainly have a point here ... perhaps making slots in the guide blade is more cumbersome than mounting the LED sensor in the bottom of the chassis?.

Hi Guys, just thought Id say, I think the chassis mounted sensor is really a simple, cheap, effective and readily available solution, I'd stick with it.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
QUOTE A bit of news (although nothing spectacular smile.gif)

I received the long awaited motor controller today. thumbsup2.gif

Althoug my telephone camera is really lousy at taking close up pictures, I thought it could at least give you an idea what the prototype CarDCC controller looks like. smile.gif

I'm still waiting for the four rectifying diodes, but I expect to have the first car controller assembled any day now. The embedded software is still far away though.

I've checked the overall size, and the controller will fit into the sidepod of a formula one car. I don't know if there are cars on the market with less space inside, but the dimensions of the controller are 15x23mm.

Gee Sword looks great, can you tell me what controller chips you have decided to utilise? thumbsup2.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts