SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that these are now shown on the Carrera website. Are they available yet?

As well as buildings, grandstands, etc:-

Sean? Gary? Jon?

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
there seem to be 8 different spectator figures, i hope they do a pack with one of each figure, and the multipck illustrations are not the final contents of each pack

·
Registered
420 Posts
I think that they advertised packs of 18 or 20 figures per pack and also that the positions of arms / legs etc can be changed (bendable?)... Availability has been suggested sometimes in late summer and autumn.

Oh and you will need a lot of figures for those carrera buildings - I think each grandstand has space for 64 figures..
that will certainly look good next to a track if you have the space

//peter

·
Registered
420 Posts
Some more info:
The carrera buildings are modular so you can combine them as you wish e.g. your control tower can be as high as you wish and angled in the direction you want. The grandstand can be added to with a separate lower part - makes it twice as tall.

Figures are revolving with movable parts of the body, are detailed and coloured. According to the Carrera Catalogue they are to be sold in the following packages. Set of figures, small (5 figures - 3 sitting and 2 standing). Set of figures, big (15 figures - 12 sitting 3 standing). Set of figures, grandstand (20 figures sitting). Set of figures, mechanic (5 figures).

They are expected sometimes in late summer / autumn. I have not seen any prices yet.
//peter

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
also note before rushing out to buy the carrera buildings:

Scalextric are bringing out a new range of 1:32 plastic buildings, planned for around christmas time. These are based on modern trackside buildings, and are modular..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts