SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check www.slotcarworld.com -> News

New cars include full DTM grid, additional F1 models, sports cars.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I count 20 (model numbers 30216 to 30235).... thats still a lot, but have I missed some new releases???

Also will you be updating your comparrison chart with the other recent developments soon? Digital is a fast moving market at the moment, and tables quickly change from useful to misleading if they are not kept up to date!

cheers

Dave

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
pm sent - but you ignored it and pm's from others because the news is disadvantageous to Carrera.

Also I take issue with the first blazened point on the chart - claiming Scalextric system does not work. It clearly does, and most purchasers have evidently had problem free fun, and bought into a rapidly expanding system with a fantastic future. However, 5 reports of severe teething problems from around the globe (which scalextric evidently worked hard to rectify, or gave money back if the purchasers were not happy) equates to 'this system does not work'!!!! Yet 3 or 4 reports of faults with Carrera result in a 'this system works flawlessly'. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
511 Posts
Admiral commitment to digital from Carerra! I am disapointed by the ultra-cautious approach Scalextric seems to be taking to digital so far.

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (darainbow @ 6 Jan 2005, 20:50)34 models available in 05.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Darainbow

I only see 20 cars under the digital carrera section.
Am I missing something?
Oh by the way good work on your website I check it everyday for new info.
Cant wait for some tunning tips (wink wink/nudge nudge).

·
Registered
522 Posts
14 Cars From 04' + 20 Cars from 05'= 34 cars. The list only has the additions.

Add to that list the existing 6 nascars and the 8 F1 cars.

For instance, scalextric has 10 cars available in 05. 4 from 04' and 6 planned for 05'.

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (darainbow @ 7 Jan 2005, 09:08)14 Cars From 04' + 20 Cars from 05'= 34 cars. The list only has the additions.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I see...I misunderstood what was written...
34 avilable over all in 2005.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
darainbow is the master of carrera spin! nice ambiguity slipped in there re 34

I also notice that 34 has already been included in the comparrison chart within minutes of the news, yet Scalextric pit stops and Carrera ghost car faults has not made it to the chart yet... ever considered a career in politics? clever stuff!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts