SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am selling off some sets of "THE" Carrera LeMans Challenge split into three lots. If you are interested in any of the items listed then please email me at: [email protected]

Lot 1: Bentley EXP Speed 8 £14.50 + £1.50 P&P

Lot 2: Audi R8R "ALMS 2000" £14.50 + £1.50 P&P

Lot 3: The rest of the set - 5 Standard straights, 1 Connecting section, 8 Curves 1/60°, 2 mech.speed controllers, 1 Transformer, Guardrails, Replacement contacts and Accessories £14.50 + £1.50 P&P

I live in the West Midlands, so if collection is preferred to save on p&p then this can be arranged.

mmore

·
Jan Groosmuller
834 Posts
someone looking for a quick profit it seems... thanks, but I'll pass...

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
I guess he meant that as the sets were selling for £18.99 just days ago, then asking a whisker under £45 is a nice margin for you. Nothing wrong with that, except I gather the set's still on sale at Argos, albeit now back at £29.99.

However, I read about a wristwatch being retailed at £12,950 pounds, so I am sure there is a buyer for anything at any money.

Which reminds mind, did the $5,000 slot car on eBay get any bidders?

Scott

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Sorry folks but I see this going no where but downhill, comments wise, so I am locking it.
The information required by interested parties and 'mmore' is all in the initial post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.