SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you have joined the Carrera Club (http://www.carreraclub.com). My German is good enough to work out that it costs 10 euros to join, and I think I can work out how to fill the form in. What I'm not sure about is what the benefits are (i.e. what do you get for your 10 euros) and whether my broken German will make it pointless being a member.

Thanks,

mdhnn

·
Registered
773 Posts
...you'll find a german speaking structured forum there, a chat, news-section, some nice downloads, a club-shop where you can purchase merchandising stuff from Carrera and the club-cars. Also there are a couple of competitions every year with a lot of prices, club-meetings all over Germany, Switzerland and Austria...
I'm one of the members of this Club from the first day
- but if you're not heavily involved in Carrera - as a collector or due to "historic" reasons it does not make sense to spend 10€ for a membership.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
If you collect Carrera then I would think it must be worth it, especially as they have produced some special editions in the past, which I think only members can purchase. I am not too sure but I think some of the specials can fetch good money, and can be hard to find. Not sure though if you can only purchase the specials if you do not reside in Germany.

M

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to both of you for the information. I do buy carrera cars, but so far just a couple of ltd eds and about a dozen standard issue. I especially like their classics, both the american and the mille miglia stuff. I confess though to having no idea what they have produced as club cars. Is there a URL where these are listed, or perhaps you, Thomas could provide a list? Are there any classics in there? If there's a club car that's still available that I really want perhaps it could be a valid reason to join ...

Thanks again,

Richard

·
Registered
773 Posts
...actual Club Car is a faked F1, last years car has been a nice Mustang in yellow/black, the first one has been a Maserati AG6C in silver with the carrera-club logo on it.
The F1 and Mustang are still available. Someone here in Slotforum asked me to do that - -I did it, but forgot who wanted these cars...

Source for pictures of all actual Carrera-cars ist the hp of Seth...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts