SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching this show since it started a few weeks ago, and my favorite part is where they race Carrera Digital with every on-air guest!

The Car Show airs on Speed, Wednesday nights!

·
Bruce Yingling
1,604 Posts
QUOTE (whiskey @ 27 Aug 2011, 07:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have been watching this show since it started a few weeks ago, and my favorite part is where they race Carrera Digital with every on-air guest!

The Car Show airs on Speed, Wednesday nights!

I don't care much for the show (mostly because I don't care much for Adam C) but I try to catch the slot car bit every week. Adam is growing on me- slightly- and the cars and guests have been pretty cool.

Our own Dave Kennedy was instrumental in getting them to try slot cars. I don't think he knew for sure that it was going to be a regular feature. This has to be a first. Slot cars with a regular spot on a weekly TV series.

This week was the first time I can remember that they pointed out the ability to change lanes. No one did- but it's only a matter of time until someone does.

·
Greg Gaub
14,986 Posts
Are they still only racing two cars? If so, I wonder how long it will be until they all get on at the same time.. if ever. It's a digital set, people! You can blow away millions of people by showing them how slots have advanced since they were kids!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
none of the hosts nor guests seem to have a clue about racing slot cars.

Chip Foose did not want to stop racing it, though.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The show has been trimmed from one hour to thirty minutes, has lost a host, and the slot cars are gone.

What's left?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts