SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Folks, I just got the information, the the new DTM-cars will be available up from week 8 in the distribution center of Carrera - so give the dealers some time to stock them - but I think you might expect these cars in March.

Audi A4 DTM 2004, Audi Sport Infineon Team Joest "F.Biela"
Audi A4 DTM 2004, Audi Sport Team Abt "C.Abt"
Audi A4 DTM 2004, Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline "M.Ekström"
Mercedes C-Klasse DTM Vodafone/DC Bank AMG Mercedes No.1
Mercedes C-Klasse DTM Vodafone/DC Bank AMG Mercedes No.2

Pictures will be added ASAP...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (dannyboy @ 4 Jan 2005, 13:33)What

No Tom Kristensen A4

The best "rookie" of 2004 (and one of the best sportscar-drivers EVER, IMHO)! Thats strange...............

Danny
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...just change the Starting No from 10 to 8, change the name of the driver, there are no other differences between the team cars - AFAIK.

·
Registered
911 Posts
i was gonna say what about the opel?

i currently got 3 2003 dtm cars, the vodafone and amg mercs, and the blue/yelow opel. i wanna get the SCX red/silver TT to complete the 2003 set.

also, i want to get a field of 6 cars for digital as and when i get it (at this rate, about a year away!!) and the scalextric pics show a field of 6 dtm cars (3 mercs, 2 opels, and a new A4). are these gonna be made or were they for the pictures only?

btw, if u hadnt guessed i love DTM cars, id like to get one of each make for the 2004 season when i can aford it.

finaly, a thankyou to jamie for the alesi dtm, its awsome, looks so good i hardly wanto to race it!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
F430 will need some month - expect them before Christmas this year in the shops... As soon as I've got some official information I'll post it here...

·
Registered
610 Posts
QUOTE (bswan72 @ 4 Jan 2005, 22:38)Are both the analog and the pro-x DTM cars going to be available? or just the analog DTM cars?

Brian
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I know, only the analog versions will be available.

·
René &#39;Vialli&#39; Christensen
4,861 Posts
QUOTE (dannyboy @ 4 Jan 2005, 13:33)What

No Tom Kristensen A4

The best "rookie" of 2004 (and one of the best sportscar-drivers EVER, IMHO)! Thats strange...............

Danny
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How can they not make Tom K. teamcar who scored 43 points for the Abt team

But they do make Abt's car and he ONLY scored ONE point!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts