Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Has Carrera released any pic's of their 458's their planning on releasing this year? Does anyone know when they are due?

There are several pics and videos of the real cars on the web, but only grey and white fuzzy stuff on the Carrera website...anyone have some inside information they're willing to share?? Hmmmmm??

Vids:

Ferrari GT2 #62

and

Ferrari GT2 #123

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
yes one i am waiting for as well.Possibly the best ferrari since the awesome F40.

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (bigbird @ 5 Jul 2011, 20:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi
yes one i am waiting for as well.Possibly the best ferrari since the awesome F40.

Doesn't look like we're going to get lucky with a "inside job" tonight Ade....

Of all the cars being released this year these cars are the ones I'm looking forward to getting the most!

·
Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey-hey, piccies are now available on the Carrera International website. Doesn't look like we are going to be disappointed. Yay!!
Can't wait...

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Nice! The white&black livery looks damn good!

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found a few piccies last night.

I'm like a kid before Christmas....although it looks like we won't see these till next year.

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dr Cox! A red Ferrari boring???? Never!

·
Kitbasher
4,245 Posts
Hankook for me to sit alongside my 'street' 458

·
Registered
333 Posts
QUOTE (Keeto @ 15 Dec 2011, 12:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dr Cox! A red Ferrari boring???? Never!

i am since 1993 a ferrari F1 fan. so i love those cars.

but the red one is boring from its paint scheme.

carrera could have choose a better one like this from ADAC GT MASTERS 2011

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That one is stunning.

I sure hope they will consider that one....I know Carrera's PR team trawls the forum...so I hope they listen.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I'm a little baffled why all motor manufacturers these days HAVE to make their vehicles look as agressive and sinister as they possibly can. The result is that they're all looking pretty much the same.And they hurt my eyes. That thing in the pictures could be just about anything if it wasn't for that tiny badge on the nose. Without it, nobody would know what it was.

·
777 Posts
I'm willing to bet someone in 1959 said that Aston Martin DB4 GT looks toooooo aggressive with that "mouth" at the front and the 2 frog eyes either side of it.....and is it a Alfa or a Aston? They both have frog eyes????? And it's hurting THEIR eyes....

Oh dear....oh well....
He-he-he!!!

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Although I will have the red one of these Ferraris, I must agree with Graham's words. I think that some manufacturers, are going a little bit too far with the style of their cars..

I think that we are almost at one step of Speed Race cartoon cars the way the things are going nowadays. I do not consider the shape of this Ferrari ugly, however, I think that the essence of the mark has been lost.

Cheers!

Ricardo Bifulco

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yay!!! Their here!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts