SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a couple of Cars 2 GO cars and want to run them om my carrera digital 132 track. I'm a beginner and when the cars are placed on the track, they just haul butt and lose control. I'm not sure what I need to do to the GO cars in order to control them with the controllers from my digital 132 track. Can anyone help?

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
probably the continuous 16V that makes them go wild. they on 14,8 volt max and that is with the turbo boost button. normal use is 12 volt

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
best ask that question in the digital section. coz I dont know anything about 132digital I know the original carrera cars evolution/exclusive can drive but maybe there is some switch in the digital box/power supply that can be set to analogue racing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
QUOTE (shumiracer @ 16 Oct 2011, 13:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I recently bought a couple of Cars 2 GO cars and want to run them om my carrera digital 132 track. I'm a beginner and when the cars are placed on the track, they just haul butt and lose control. I'm not sure what I need to do to the GO cars in order to control them with the controllers from my digital 132 track. Can anyone help?

The Carrera Go Cars 2 cars are analog. They won't work on a Carrera digital track. To get them to work you would have to install a Carrera digital chip. Carrera does make Digital 143 Go cars, but not Cars 2 versions. Carrera does have a 1/32 scale digital Lightning McQueen and Francesco.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts