SlotForum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
at this point the track can only be moderate as that is all i can allow in my bicycle shop, 4.5x2.5m area. more than enough to have some fun and see if we can get some people invovled. currently nothing exists for a 50km radius of us.
My experience (and I was one of those who thought that having a giant track was the best) has taught me that a small track with 6/8 cars is better and more fun than a very large one with 10/12 (things change if we talk resistance). I started running on a track of about 5x1'80 (1.80 is the best measure for everyone to reach the center of the track when a car leaves, but it is fair). For me, the grace of digital is that you find cars during the race that you have to overtake or that have to overtake you.

·
Greg Gaub
15,353 Posts
In downtown Seattle, where I spent a few years while attending the University of Washington, there were many "hole in the wall" bike shops. A customer did not go inside, but simply ask the owner to show him bikes he is interested in, which would then be brought out to the street.

But, knowing that the track will be that size, I also look forward to seeing it. :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts