Bill Thomas Cheetah
MINI John Cooper Works WRC
Citroen DS3 WRC
Alfa GTA Silhouette
Ferrari 150° Italia
Red Bull RB7
Volkswagen Golf24
Disney/Pixar Cars 'Max Schnell'

These are only the new cars, the reliveries won't probably be announced before the Nurnberg fair.

For those wondering, the Golf24 is a Nordschleife racer.

For the 1/24 scale, 2 new cars are announced :

Audi R8 LMS
Porsche 917K

·
Registered
610 Posts
ZITAT(Benjamin @ 1 Jan 2012, 14:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Volkswagen Golf24 & Shelby Cobra 289 look interesting. I'm surprised to see the omission of the BMW M3 DTM (2012) and the Audi A5 DTM (2012) from Carrera.
I guess it's a matter of time. 2012 DTM season will begin in april, car data won't be available earlier than that.
Design, producing, shipping the cars takes up to 8-9 months -> 2013 is a more realistic date to get 2012 DTM cars on our slot tracks.

ZITAT(Jango @ 1 Jan 2012, 17:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No mention made of a GT/Race version of the Ferrari 458. Or would that count as a relivery?
Yes, re-livery.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Jango @ 1 Jan 2012, 17:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No mention made of a GT/Race version of the Ferrari 458. Or would that count as a relivery?

The first 2 liveries have just been released in Germany, one is a red Risi car from the ALMS series, the second one being the white and black Hankook from the Nurburgring 24Hrs, similar to the one seen in the Le Mans series.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Seems like Carrera have woken up and are releasing some much needed updates to their F1 range!!!!!!!

VERY pleased to see some more WRC cars as well. However, I have a feeling they will not be the only manufacturer to release the Mini (*cough* Scalextric *cough*)

Also like the fact that they are releasing the R18 for people who do not want to spend a fortune on an NSR or an LMM

New Year's resolution: #1: Buy more Carrera cars!

This is going to be a great year...

Cheers,
Chris

·
Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
777 Posts
There are some piccies of the 458's here. Can't wait to get mine! And great to see an AFFORDABLE R18 is coming.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Were none of you listening? a 1/24th 917K!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yes, I'm listening-a 1/24th 917K is great news *-but it will need a running mate. A Ferrari 512S seems the obvious choice....
TED...

*The BRM Porsche 917K was announced but I think if it appears at all it is a long way off.

HPSCC-Scale racing on Merseyside...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts