Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SO a few comments from me - at this stage no Pink Pig in 1/32nd scale. On 2 New F1's - Vettel and Hamiltons cars. And a few new liveries in older models Like the Vette and the Opel Monza.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
SO a few comments from me - at this stage no Pink Pig in 1/32nd scale.
The have one in 1/24, so they must have the licensing. Not sure why they did this.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Ooooohhh?... Decisions.... Decisions... Decisions ;)

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Carrera have, and I suspect, always will, frustrate me. They make great choices of car and of livery but the battleship engineering under the hood? Oi, vei.

And, please, nobody chip in with the 3d-chassis comments.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Carrera have, and I suspect, always will, frustrate me. They make great choices of car and of livery but the battleship engineering under the hood? Oi, vei.

And, please, nobody chip in with the 3d-chassis comments.
I have this same frustration. The 3d chassis thing is a non starter as its just too expensive! Im hoping that the Porsches at least dont have the awful chassis the last 911s had.

Heath

·
Gary Skipp
6,511 Posts
Wochenspiegel Ferrari, nice. Cars from VLN/N24 always make a nice change.

93 Porsche is nice but it's taken far too long for somebody to release this car. Wonder what liveries Scaleauto are planning for their updated RSR bodies? The heritage liveries were predictable, and they won't be special once the market is flooded by them. At least there's all of GT-AM cars to have a crack at now, too.

Still no LMP. Scalextric win!

·
Phil Clayton
886 Posts
Its the Rowe Racing M6 GT3 I'm after (even though they've now become a "works" Porsche team in BGTES).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts