SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen on pumpkin models a carrera police car...............its not on the carrera site as far as I can see under 1:32nd scale. Is it 1:24???????

·
Registered
773 Posts
...it's the Evolution (1/32) limited edition - a Highway patrol police car - but no lights

Combine it with the rare I&S Chicago-Police-car to race - and you'll caus heart attacks of serious collectors

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buggar, i missed one then.............now Im not happy!!!!

Must have police car.......ebay here i come!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE Combine it with the rare I&S Chicago-Police-car to race - and you'll caus heart attacks of serious collectors I cant find any reference to this one anywhere, anyone help me out here???

Unfortunately MRE dont have it listed, not even in future releases so maybe we wont be seeing it over here?!?!?! Thank you anyway, all help is appreciated

·
Registered
26 Posts
I see Thomas has just beaten me to it, but here's a couple more photos -

The Carrera Idee & Spiel car can be seen here and the road runner which will hopefully come the UK is here.

The only Idee & Spiel cars I saw for sale were on Ebay and I think they went for around £200! So us mortals will have to wait and hope for the road runner.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seriously gutted I didnt get hold of that pair

but thanks for the pics, I will keep em peeled!!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh your evil thomas, dont tease me with them, how much would it take for you to part with them then?????

·
Jamie Coles
515 Posts
When I last saw the Idee und Spiel cars on eBay - they were being reaching about £250 for the pair.

The Highway patrol car is a limited edition run of 3,000 ad I haven't seen any on eBay yet.

J-C

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE (daleg @ 17 Sep 2004, 12:28)Oh your evil thomas, dont tease me with them, how much would it take for you to part with them then?????

...probably ebay-pricing mentioned less 15% for someone from slotforum - they are nice and there is no need for me to sell them - but if someone is missing them in his collection and can't get some sleep anymore without them... But there are so many rare Carrera-items out in the market - you have barely a chance to collect them all!

Think about chrome-plated GT1 98
, F1-Jaguar
, DSCF-Mustang
- all of them are hard to get - -or the Lolo - the blue Maserati - -or the white and blue Maserati of the Austrian Maserati-Club... bride and groom in their pink car... should I list more of them? Look on Seth's page how many diffeent cars are available - and a lot of them are over 200£ actually

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good call JC, now I wish eBay wasnt blocked at work!!!!

Have ordered Patrol car from Germany and New Camaro from Getslotted

1 - 20 of 27 Posts