Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Im sure that this is quite a common problem but here goes: I've just bought the Carrera Winged Warriors set from the USA and set it up for its first run using my Scalextric NASCARs. They run great but in opposite directions, which is probably NASCAR's next move to up the TV ratings but not my chosen way of going racing. Does anyone know how to hotwire it so all my cars will be goin' fast and turnin' left?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hi driver#8, welcome to slotforum.
CArrera has the plus on the left side of the track - -opposite to all other manufacturers. As the Carrera-cars have a direction switch, use that feauture and the CArrera-cars will run in the same direction like Scalextric and all the others.
AFAIK Carrera is also regulating the minus of the power supply - but as there are mechanical controllers with the set, you've just to turn the plug from the power supply to the termninal track by 180° - connect 1 with - and cars will run in the opposite direction.

For the future I'll recommend to use a custom build terminal box with international connections as next step for shure is an aftermarket controller and then an aftermarket power supply and independant power supplies for every lane.

To bad, that my hp is in german only - -all the desctiptions are there...

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Hi Thomas
what are the standard "international connections" you're mentioning above?
Could you please explain as we are rewiring my track on Sunday?
Thanks
Best regards
Edo

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE (Edo @ 1 Oct 2004, 13:58)Hi Thomas
what are the standard "international connections" you're mentioning above?
Could you please explain as we are rewiring my track on Sunday?
Thanks
Best regards
Edo
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...international - as shown on any parma-controller-box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts