SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
7,862 Posts
darainbow, for your information this board is, I believe hosted in France, not the UK where Carrera track is VERY hard to get hold of.

If you are prepared to offer a counter to the large volume of Hornby digital posts here then I think most of us, well those interested in digital, would welcome the input.

Just be warned that if you were to cut our Moped in half I think you would find he has Hornby Hobbies Ltd written through his core like a stick of Blackpool rock!

· Premium Member
7,862 Posts
QUOTE I think it is a compliment to me as an Englishman that Carrera compare themselves to the Best of British as a sign of quality!

[Pedant]
Er? Don't the Germans, Volkswagen to be a true pedant, own the car bit of Rolls Royce now?
[/Pedant]

Saw one of those huge new Phantoms late last year. Ugly as sin and a sure sign of a triumph of cash over class. Reportedly selling way below expectations - I wonder why?

· Premium Member
7,862 Posts
It's been done! One of our chaps has a SCX truck for which he built a trailer complete with foldout plexy track sections. From memory I'm not sure which car he docks into it but it is an amusing piece.

Sadly another of our number has converted a coach to pootle around the track with as well.

Kids, huh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.