SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
721 Posts
I don't suppose you have similarly elucidatory shots of the peculiar plumbing of a Mop interior, Wankel?
It really is quite eccentric to describe the little ol' UK as
QUOTE the English speaking world in Europe
It's a tiny bunch of islands off the coast of a whole CONTINENT!
However, I do tend to agree with the opinion of Nikko's apparent ineffectiveness in marketing Carrera there.

I also have doubts that the Carrera mechanisms will lend themselves to easy transplant. I would like it to be so, but I really can't see it, unfortunately.

· Registered
721 Posts
Oh my goodness! QUOTE to distinguish the English speaking world of Europe from the English speaking world of the USA, where homes and space for clubs is somewhat larger and as a result a higher proportion of English speaking folk run Carrera in those parts.
Apologies for off-topic but this is just so funny!
Is this classical Civil Service speak or pure Mopedry?
Most normal humans can actually distinguish between USA and UK and some of them can even go so far as to distinguish UK from the rest of Continental Europe too!

The characteristic HO/OO analogy is similarlyly convoluted, but OO is a mongrel amalgam of standards that is almost exclusively confined to its eccentric British island roots.

Nevertheless, lurking among the labyrinthine moplumbing can be found much that I agree with - principally that Carrera representation, at all levels, in UK is very poor indeed and, sadly, I see no signs of improvement.

· Registered
721 Posts
Ah so - it's the helium sniffing we should blame!

But very true about squeezed time envelopes - it's really not possible at current speeds. It would still be very difficult to obtain realism related to the car even at half the max speeds available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.