SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,404 Posts
It is also worth noting that many of the 'many' who consider the 'normal' Carrera cars to be poor are well out of date. The performance of the revised chassis models was hilariously eye-popping to the unclued up members of my club at the weekend!

· Registered
5,404 Posts
Here is a link for The English Carrera Pro-X Page

I see that Sportcraft Cars of USA now have a pre-order price list for Carrera Digital and the prices seem to be both up and down for various items compared with the Euro prices provided by Thomas above. I guess it remains to be seen where the prices will eventually settle.

Contrary to other people's opinions, I think the price of the Lane Changers is VERY high at €42 (around £29) apiece, although the USA price is showing as $35 (around £21). I am assuming you would need 2 x right-hand LCs and 2 x left-hands as an absolutely bare minimum to permit a single lane change in either direction. At Euro prices, that would be nearly £120! It's not yet clear exactly what you will get in a set, but the set looks as though it will be MUCH better value for money than buying the LCs separately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.