SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Thank you for the review Harry.

My opinion of Digital has changed since first exposure, especially after racing on a decent sized layout. With reference to crashing, it depends on who you race, after spending a night racing with Julian (Slik) and his mate, we got to the point where we were racing each other tactically, including tailgating without contact and blocking (great fun!) to planning overtaking moves.

To be honest I don't think it would be that far off the mark to say; that we were crashing no more on Digital than when we race on Slik's permanent track.

However, I wouldn't go so far to say that Scalextric F1's would be my first choice to race though, (too fast and fragile) although for any reasonably robust cars no hesitation, like Harry mentioned in his review the Carrera Nascar's are a good choice.

Digital, I think is excellent and I would be happy to race on either Digital or Standard in the future, both are great fun in there own right.

Jamie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.