SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Good point about staying away from the opposition, that`s part of the game currently with certain drivers so it`s not like it`s a different issue. It matters when you try to make your move...as it should do.

· Registered
2,611 Posts
That`s how I see it ...the hobby being added to and nothing taken away. In my experience there is not enough involved in the hobby to retain the interest of the youngster. Yes there are exceptions but I see around two hundred kids a week racing at our club and so far I have yet to hear any of them say they are not interested in some of the future possibilities mentioned here and elsewhere.

I`m interested in the `sim` possibilities,as above, provided they are optional. Whilst I feel satisfied with club racing I would welcome additional aspects to home racing. The pit facility would simply be awesome and lets face it would provide every racer with a ready made excuse for any poor race result... "The pit crew let me down!".

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Wankel mate you were far too kind on thev bikes. They`ll be goin to gone in less than a year!

I nearly posted how much I loved the Scalextric electronic accessories, Fuel Tank, Think Tank etc but maybe that`s taking my love of Tanks too far! I get Wankel`s point about dipping into using the evil box. Hate it ,yet I loved Gunnery Traing Sims big time. I`m a funny old Geezer... as long as I have a choice and can unplug whatever device I`m ok.

Truth is in a busy club you can just about beat people into marshaling, sometimes they`ll put the cars back on the correct lane and you cannot beat the joy of the simplicity of turning up and to be running your car around the track in seconds....simple is great by me

· Registered
2,611 Posts
What you on about...I`m still running the fuel tank and the lovely sound one too. Oh yes the good old days
When I linked them up I thought I was controlling mission control at heuston
Yeah your right, won`t last but will be fun for a while

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.