SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
If it's going to be as hard to drive as the NSR R18, then they might as well not bother to release it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE (valie @ 5 May 2012, 10:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If it's going to be as hard to drive as the NSR R18, then they might as well not bother to release it.
True dat!! Glad I purchased twoSlot-it Lola's. Great to drive and fun!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
sascws90, I will probably end up with the Slot.it Lola too. I have never been unsatisfied with a Slot.it car, unlike the NSR's.

I own a Corvette and the dreaded Audi R18 and I can only drive the Corvette with some anger after I replaced the motor with an example from Slot.it. The Boxer 2 motor makes it quite nice to drive. The Audi stays an animal! It is highly embarrassing to race at the back of the pack with the Audi.

On the other hand, the 917's and the Ford MkIV do it better after I fiddled with the gear ratios. But those run on the Shark motors.

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
The R18 is a late 3Q release, i'm sure sure about the deco yet as the prototype is still be worked on.

·
Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
777 Posts
Patiently waiting here as well. I hope it's dealt with better than the 458's last year.....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi guys!

I have another approach about the NSR R18. It is really fast but really enjoyable to drive and I consider one of the best out of box competition cars I've ever bought. I run on wood tracks (no magnets) with no modifications, no weight, and love it.

cheers!!

Ricardo Bifulco

·
Last Place is my Place
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Mercedes GP @ 8 May 2012, 21:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope they release this livery?

just informing you, thats called the r18 e-tron quattro
its the hybrid version of the r18 ultra, which is the lighter update of the r18 tdi,

does anyone know will it have lights?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts