SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi-i remember when these were doing good money on ebay,now they struggle.
The thing is i sold mine to a dealer in london,and now someone tells me that they are reaching £140 on ebay??-news to me

these cars were in really scarce supply in the u.k but my local shop still has 2 mint and boxed.
My question is 'are these monstrosities worth picking up still?'
personally i HATE the car..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have seen these go for over £80 on Ebay. Don't know about the higher figure quoted above.

These Xmas cars do attract an audience when exhibited, more so that a lot of "normal" cars.

If I were you if you see one for under £30 at a retailer and you want one snap it up.

Cheers
Moped

·
Registered
339 Posts
Last year if you had ten of them and sold all on e-Bay you would be a rich man. This year if the same happened you would lose your shirt.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
It's awfully hard to know what a 'collector's car' is worth and what it's going to be worth. The whole notion of 'value' here is the PUREST of BS. I have one of these Santa cars and if I could get more of them for less than £30, I definitely would do so without hesitation.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
QUOTE (Alaskaracer @ 17 Nov 2003, 11:07 PM)Sweet car Nuro! Did you make yourself?
That's not quite my thing.

This was made by Maxi Models. We visited him and his workshop last week. A couple of photos and a write-up fill follow shortly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts