SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normall remove the spoilers and mirror before racing so that they can be put back on and look all pretty on the shelf.

Like a total idiot I somehow knocked a spoiler from an A4 onto the floor, by the time I found it, too late, broken (not very happy with myself, been having a few bad days and this didn't help)

I also brought a Porsche 997 and it arrived with a broken spoiler, I got part refund as it was the last one.

If anyone knows where I can get one at less than the cost of a whole new car please let me know.

Thanks

Colin

·
Registered
333 Posts
carrera has sparepart bags

for mirrors and spoilers of nearly each car

just ask your local carrera dealer or take a look at this auction site

they look like this

edit: i never remove mirrors or spoilers even if i race... cars look so ungly without them..

in 4 years i just had 3 broken spoiles and 2 missing mirrors

·
Bruce Yingling
1,603 Posts
QUOTE (Wraith @ 9 Nov 2011, 09:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I normall remove the spoilers and mirror before racing so that they can be put back on and look all pretty on the shelf.

If anyone knows where I can get one at less than the cost of a whole new car please let me know.

Carrera makes small parts (usually mirrors and spoilers in a pack) available for all of their models. Most US based suppliers of Carrera goods keep a good stock of them- and I'm sure that's true of German suppliers too. Not sure which is easier for you to acquire. I don't know of any SF sponsors who fall in either category, so I hesitate to post a link- but they are certainly out there.

Edit to add: just had a look and Electric Dreams (a site sponsor) keeps Carrera detail parts in stock.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback.

I have found the code and asked one of my preferred suppliers to source this for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts