SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 questions I hope y'all can help with.

!. I bought the Ultimate Racer 3.0. Trying to set up a track but I can't find the 2 piece Double Lane Change track in the library. Any ideas?

2. Does the Carrera control unit have an auto shut off? I bought the wireless controllers, trying to charge them, but keep coming back and everything is off. Help?

Thanks

·
Greg Gaub
14,790 Posts
Can't help with the first one off the top of my head. I'd expect it to be there somewhere.

To turn off the sleep mode, hold fuel while you turn it on. One beep means sleep is off, two beeps means sleep is on. I had to do this the other day for the same reason.

·
Registered
319 Posts
thanks greg ,i was wondering the same thing

when i had some cars running around as ghost cars while i was playing with some other cars ( tyre truing etc .

the cu would switch off and i had to fire it up again

now i know why

PS ,IF ALL ELSE FAILS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AS SOMEONE TOLD ME A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO

with age i must have forgotten

·
Greg Gaub
14,790 Posts
For some reason, there are things left out of the instructions. For example, I'm not sure where, if anywhere, it specifies that you can continue to move at 25% throttle after passing the Fuel sensor, without exiting pit mode. Most people believe you must stop instantly, and cannot move again... usually because most cars don't move much at all at 25% throttle, due to magnet drag.

·
Registered
319 Posts
a lot of stuff we have to fathom out ourselves , a bit like anything tech there will always be some thing to discover that is not specified or intended by manufacturer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts