SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Loving the monochrome!

First car this year was for a family race. Over Christmas my grand kids had such a great time racing some Carrera Digital stuff that I have "inherited" from a fellow Austin Slot Car Club member that I decided to round out a DTM field so that I had similar cars from a class that I could get very close in performance. (The gap between cars during the holiday race became so clear that I knew I had to level the field to avoid the tussles for the "fast car".)

Thus, the Audi RS 5 #33 joined the new-to-me stable. Shout-out to Electric Dreams for making sure I had this (and a bunch of parts for our upcoming Slot.it Group C race) in time for the new year's weekend!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

· Registered
17,238 Posts
As my slotting chum, Nicholas, and I travelled to Swindon yesterday in his Silver Mercedes, I felt inspired to get a little more up to date. We used to race Ninco cars at club level a few years ago, and thought they were rather good. They've been superseded now, of course, but they're nice models and perfectly good enough for lappery around The Mess.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
3,639 Posts
As my slotting chum, Nicholas, and I travelled to Swindon yesterday in his Silver Mercedes, I felt inspired to get a little more up to date. We used to race Ninco cars at club level a few years ago, and thought they were rather good. They've been superseded now, of course, but they're nice models and perfectly good enough for lappery around The Mess. View attachment 332342 View attachment 332343
You both should try the new CLK by Revoslot Laurence, they are beautiful and worth every penny already out of the box, fact you won’t event have to remove magnets as they come separately.

Ps. Just look at these…
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive parking light

· Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Ooh! I do like that Cobra! (y)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts