SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have three cars up for grabs.

PM if interested, accept PayPal only, 5 GBP postage per car in Europe, 8 GBP ROW

NOTE: in both cases that's a 50/50 on the postage cost as I prefer to send by registered 'signed-for' delivery.

Anyway, as I said, here they are, for sale, all brand new, never been on a track etc etc

Pristine condition from a smoke-free, pet-free and almost wife-free home.

Hope they sell cos I'm skint!!! And they will be packed superbly well and posted (as soon as payment is received) from Spain.

P1014870.JPG

Porsche 911T Elford/Stone Monte Carlo Historic 2008 (Fly) Ref 99115 @ 40 GBP

P1014871.JPG

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo 'Pepsi' (Yes, the one from the circuit!!) SCX @ 30 GBP

P1014872.JPG

Seat Ibiza Cañellas/Lorca (Costa Brava 1998) from the Altaya SEAT SPORT collection, not available in the shops etc @ 28 GBP

If anyone wants all three then it's 100 GBP and ...... FREE POSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMs if there's a deluge, will be dealt with on a 'first come first serve' thingy.

If they are still here after a week, you'll be seeing them elsewhere on the net I'm sure.

Cheers

FB

Attachments

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Yeah well that's cos I was offering a 50/50 on postage to fellow Forum members. So yeah, same price but lower profit to me as ebay will take their bit.

Anyway, I was willing to lose some money on postage to sell on this Forum and then someone like you comes along with this kind of cheap shot.

But hey, let's not worry too much about these things. At least you took the trouble to post a reply.

Cheers

FB

By the way, I take it you're not interested

For anyone who is, my Porsche is on ebay at 37.50 + 7.00 postage but there's another at 59.99 + 5.90 postage. Take your pick!!
There's already a bid for the Maxi Turbo so if no-one else bids he/she will get a bargain.
The Ibiza will probably not sell, even though it was an Altaya special and so fairly scarce outside Spain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts