SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all..

I have decided to sell some of my RTR cars. They are mainly ones that do not fit in with the type of cars I collect or race now, or doubles.

Many are now long out of production, and very hard to find now, some are recent releases.
I will describe the condition of each car (as accurately as I can) before the photo.

There are some very nice cars on offer, so be quick with those PM's....

All prices "Include" 1st class recorded P&P to the UK.. I will combine P&P if more than one car is purchased.

If any Slotforum members from "Outside The UK" are intrested, Please PM me for a P&P price.

Payment by "Paypal" (gift) please.

"Here We Go"..

"MSC- 6017, MG Metro 6R4".. 1985 RAC Rally Car... "New" never been out of the box.... £36.00.

"FLY- 88091", "Ford GT40 MK11", 1966 24 hrs Le-Mans... "New" unrun condition, "only been out of the box for the photo".... £38.00.

"FLY-88049", "BMW M3 GTR, "Petit Le-Mans" ALMS 2001... "New" unrun condition, "Fantastic Graphics".. "only been taken out of the box for the photo".... £28.00.

"FLY-A95", Panoz LMP-1,24 hrs Le-Mans 2000... "New" .. Still attached to the base. "lid only been removed for the photo".... £26.00.

"Carrera 27136", Corvette C6R Sebring 12hr,2005. "All complete, had some very light use, working lights, etc, complete with its showcase. "A very Nice car"....£ 28.00.

"Scalextric C2404", Ford GT40, 1969 in "Gulf Livery"... "New" Unrun condition, working front lights, "Fantastic looking car","only been out of its box for the photo".... £38.00.

Please PM me if you have any questions..

......."There are some more to follow".....

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there all..

Fly GT40.... "Sold"..

I will list some more cars soon..

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there all..

Here are some more of my cars for sale..

Details for payment,etc, in the previous "Cars for Sale" post..

"Dont Forget".... 1st Class Recorded P&P "INCLUDED" in the price.

All the best.. Martin.

"SUPERSLOT" H2570, "Spanish Release", Ford GT "road version".. "New"unrun condition, although I have noticed the rear tyres have small flatspots on them where they were touching the base, otherwise excellent condition.. Working front and rear lights.... Now a very hard to find release.... £45.00.

"Scalextric" C3044, 1969 Dodge Charger "General Lee" .. "New" unrun condition, all complete, "A great fun car".... £26.00.

"Scalextric" C2878, "Range Rover", Black with chrome wheels.. "New" unrun condition, all complete. "A very cool looking car".... £26.00.

"Scalextric" C2475, Opel V8 Coupe.. Very light use, if any.. All complete, mirrors, spoiler, etc, working front lights. Excellent condition.... £24.00.

"Scalextric" Porsche GT3R, "De-WALT".. "Car has been used but not abused", Missing its door mirrors, and the spoiler has been glued back on.. Runs great, plus working front lights.... £18.00.

"Scalextric" Porsche 911 GT1, Looks unused, all complete, mirrors, rear spoiler, etc, plus working front and rear lights, "a very clean car".... £20.00.

"Scalextric" TVR T400 "Peninsula". The car has had very light use, all complete except for the wiper. "working front and rear lights".... £18.00.

"Ninco" 50154, Porsche 911 GT1.. "New" unrun condition, all complete. Long out of production version.. "only been taken out of the box for the photo" .... £28.00.

Thats all for now.. Some more soon....

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there all..

MSC Metro 6R4.. "Now Sold"..

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there all..

Heres a Gentle "Bump" for anyone who missed the original post for "cars for sale".

I am open to "Sensible" offers on any of the cars.

Dont forget.. The price "Includes" 1st class recorded P&P.

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there all..

The Scalextric TVR T400, has been prov sold..

Plenty of excellent cars on offer..

If you are intrested in any of them, send me a PM.. There might be a deal in there somewhere..."I dont bite"

All the best.. Martin

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi there all..

The Porsche 911 "DeWALT" car is prov sold.

Plenty of nice cars left to tempt you.

If you are intrested in any of them, just send me a PM with an offer.

You might just be lucky...

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there all..

The "General Lee" Charger and Range Rover are Prov Sold...

"Plenty of other bargains to be had"... Just PM me with an offer.

"flexible on the prices to Slotforum members".

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi there all...

Quick update on cars now sold...

Fly.. .GT40.... SOLD.
MSC.. .Metro 6R4.... SOLD.
Scalextric.. .Porsche 911 DeWALT.... SOLD.
Scalextric.. .TVR T400.... SOLD.
Scalextric.. .Range Rover.... SOLD.
Scalextric.. ."General Lee"....SOLD.

"Still some very nice cars left".. Make me an offer.

Example.....If there is anyone intrested in the Scalextric "Gulf Livery" GT40.. excellent unused car, in its original crystal box and outer sleeve.
A Teaser..... "First PM recieved".... £32.00.. "Including 1st class Recorded P&P".. Grab a bargain....

I will try and post a few more cars for sale later today, Including some "New" still sealed, "USA Only" issue "Carrera Nascars".
Keep looking back to this thread to see whats for sale.. Plenty of cars and parts to come..

All the best.. Martin.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi there all..

Cars that have been purchased and paid for have been posted (1st class recorded)..
Thank you all for your purchases..

There are still some nice cars for sale. Please take a look..

I will put some more cars on sale soon..

Dont forget.. "Offers" considered on the cars.. just PM me..

All the best.. Martin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts