SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Yeah, explain yourself.

Either you've got a Ninco M3 that has been crushed by a herd of elephants or you are using LR Defender as slang for something other than a vehicle made in Solihull.

Scott

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well considering we layden 4 of them with lead then ran one for 3 hours solid until moos decided he wanted to mount it and knock the bushing out of the mount, and then once into the second car we had no problems at all!!, it is still all original apart from the braids and gets run a hell of a lot at home and is always with me on club night.. it's like a Toyota Hi Lux pick up thing.. almost unndestructable!!!

see?

Rob.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Ah. . . so what you are saying is that it is tough as old boots and runs and runs!
A certain slot car supplier told me we'd need a translator sooner or later!

"Speaks in some sort of code!", he said.

Now we need a translation of the next post . . .
QUOTE moos decided he wanted to mount it and knock the bushing out of the mount, and then once into the second car we had no problems at all
This sounds like some most peculiar and probably physically impossible perversion, but perhaps there is a simpler explanation?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
explanation with pics of scene... I cant photoshop cars onto the pic as I'm useless at it!

well, it was about 10 minutes into the period with me starting as per, with me leading I think? anywho, it was close a lap or so, so me and mooster went round and round sliding swinging and banging into each other and amazingly not crashing, anyway, coming out of the kink after the hairpin :-

the kink is in the middle left of the pic.. their racing the karts.. look at the concentration!!!

when we managed to get round side b side, but as we approached the kink mooster got out of shape in his fly racer and slammed into the beemer and riding up the side and knocked the bearing out of place and so the car was out of the running until we could swop tyres.. (yes we had 1 set of tyres) see.. all simple..ish

Rob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts