SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
the Cartrix CTX0402 Honda NSX black is now discontinued, and the only one left in their range at the moment is the CTX0404 Honda NSX white. New ones will be available later in the year. There are still limited stocks of the black version around, but be quick because they will soon sell out!!

Aaron

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
[Donning impatient pants]

Yeah, yeah. But what about the new liveries?

"Later in the year" is a tad vague.

[pants off]

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sounds like Gaugemaster is stuffed up with NSX's to me?

Why else would the importer be so worried about the slot community?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (lobsterboy @ 15 Jul 2004, 23:09)Sounds like Gaugemaster is stuffed up with NSX's to me?

Why else would the importer be so worried about the slot community?
Because the gentleman who posts on here, sometimes as a representative of Gaugemaster, actually cares about the slotforum community, listens to our complaints and acts on them, and wishes to keep us informed about what the importer is doing.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sorry guys but dose that mean your going to rush out and buy some black NSX's tomorrow? Jeez do you both work for Gaugemaster?

·
Registered
549 Posts
@Wankel - The next release will be CTX0408 NSX Raybrig, that now are in production and should be ready for the end of July or more likely the beginning of September. Also at the end of September we should recieve the CTX0406 NSX Autobacs (red).
The delay is due to the fact that Cartrix, like many Spanish manufacturers, have annual holdays throughout August.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (lobsterboy @ 16 Jul 2004, 00:04)Sorry guys but dose that mean your going to rush out and buy some black NSX's tomorrow? Jeez do you both work for Gaugemaster?
Read the rest of the thread... I've already got one and had it for some time

No, I don't work for Gaugemaster; I'm just an average slot pilot who has seen what the guy has done for forum members

Mark.

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
QUOTE The next release will be CTX0408 NSX Raybrig, that now are in production and should be ready for the end of July or more likely the beginning of September.

That's the Daddy!

Hmmm, but the red one is sooo nice too.

Shoot, just have to have both I guess!

Axle bushes not going to be a problem I hope. Have you sent a replacement to me yet? My wife thinks I'm expecting some dodgy mag in a brown envelope through the post because I keep fussing about whether there was anything for me when I get home. I'm twitchy to run the white car again asap.

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
Backblade, easy tiger. Only your second post and you are shouting but I don't get your point.

Do you think we are easily lead into purchasing our toys with photos? You'd be right of course but why complain?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
goodness me blackblade, you have arrived with an attitude! Its almost as if you were already a member of SF but wished to come on with an alter-ego to carry out some wierd vendetta or grudge!!!

Perhaps if you or other people do have a problem with another member of SF, you should PM them and sort it out rather than putting snide off-topic posts on the boards

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.