Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the first batch of the Cartrix Honda NSX the factory have made a mistake with the plastic blend for manufacturing the chassis. Quickly the problem was noticed and have withdrawn all the defective units.
However. a small number of 300 or 400 units were delivered with this wrong plastic on the chassis before problem detection. If you have had any problems with this car with the rear axle supports breaking, please contact me and we can supply you with a new replacement chassis.

Cartrix send their apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
Aaron, that's good responsive action there. I reported a bust bush here a while back after really very little use.

Do you want the old one back? I do still have it as the wagon became that most despicable of cars, a shelf-queen. Sad to see her reduced to that.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops - forgot to add what to do!!

If you have had this problem, email me with your name and address and a new chassis will be with you shortly. Please mark your email 'Catrix Chassis'.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hi Aaron!

Many thanks for your "recall" notice
My NSX hasn't seen much track time (other projects in the way! too many cars!), I glued the bearings in as a matter of couse, but cannot remember if the chassis had broken.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
Replacement arrived in Saturday's post.

The old girl will shelter the shelf from dust no more!

Cheers, Aaron.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts