SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
should be enough of these cars around to have a sundays racing somewhere, it may even spur me into building a few, to run that is, any idea,s folks? mac p ps the lancia ferrari d50a shuld be up and running soon that should get me off of my rear mac p

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
a meeting for these early birds would be a nice event, but to throw it open to so many classes would be far to large a meeting, remember each car to run on each lane, most entrants would have more than 1 car plus proxy stuff, you would be running for days, may i suggest GP cars up to 1939, and Gp cars post war to 1960, with strict scale rules for cars and tyres,{IMHO there is nothing so silly than seeing a 1934 alfa romeo with 1/2 inch dia wheels in slick form 1 inch across.} the rest of the car is open, it would be a nice sunday event, if it was found to be popular then it could be expanded to a larger event with other classes, more a gathering of gentlemen than a holigans bash!!! i have enough trouble fending off these under 50,s as it is! mac p

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
ooooop,s the silly old farts do it again! my last post should have been a reply to driver#8 under the thread of alfap3b but its under the cartix merc thread sorry guy,s mac p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts