SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Take a look at Slotcenter.net, they did a review.

I got mine on track (briefly - don't ever set your own club up if you want testing time) for the first time last week and enjoyed the few laps I got: fast and smooth. The real test, for me, will be how it goes without the little mugnut.

I did have to do some sanding of the chassis to get it to fit inside the body neatly but apart from that it was fine (my first Cartrix).

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
wankel's telling porkies, me and 3.9 get loads of test time and we run the place!

cartrix NSX? should be dissecting one for scg.com this week

Rob.

·
Registered
263 Posts
QUOTE (Intergrali @ 12 Jan 2004, 04:04 PM)wankel's telling porkies, me and 3.9 get loads of test time and we run the place!

cartrix NSX? should be dissecting one for scg.com this week

Rob.
SCG hey? Weakened have you? Back to the DARK side!! Traitor!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Got the Black 'Takata' test car version, runs really well on my Scaley Sport home circuit.

Didn't need to make any adjustments to mine (e.g filing guide down/chassis), it does fly though with magnet, with some nice tail action if you push it, all in all a get little runner and definatley worth shelling out for.

The only down side is the 2 existing liveries 'Takata' and 'Mobil 1' aren't particularly attractive, especially when there are some awesome versions that race in the JGTC, well hopefully when catrix bring out some more liveries I will be getting one of them as well.

Nice one Catrix, very impressive!

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
QUOTE ... me and 3.9 get loads of test time and we run the place!

Yeah, but you don't have to dick about putting Kit Kat wrappers in the track joins or try to isolate which of your ten year old boards is goofing off this week in order to use the aforementioned Kit Kat wrapper do you.

Bet your PC doesn't muck you about like ours either.

You got a permanent set up haven't you? No moving the boards from the store room to the hall for you guys.

Sheesh.

Hey, anyone else hear that violin playing in the back there?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
ok no we dont, our track simply shrinks and we have gaps in it!

Wankel please do come on the 31st..

Turismo mate, it might be the dark side but you KNOW the price of review cars

Rob.

·
Registered
263 Posts
QUOTE (Intergrali @ 12 Jan 2004, 06:09 PM)ok no we dont, our track simply shrinks and we have gaps in it!

Wankel please do come on the 31st..

Turismo mate, it might be the dark side but you KNOW the price of review cars

Rob.
You've weakened, you can be bought, you do have a price. Principals need to be STRONGER MAN!!

Besides, they already have a review of that car!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am interested in the NSX as there are alot of great liveries in the JGTC.
Once I catch up on some customer decals,I will do some decals for the NSX.

Iceman

·
Registered
263 Posts
QUOTE (Intergrali @ 13 Jan 2004, 02:56 PM)it's a long story, but he owes me, I dont let these things go mate!

Rob.
Get what you can out of him then and clear out!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
T... your a little behind.. I already am! going to finish off then clear off.
I'll email ya later about something that will annoy ya want to keep it off the board tho

Rob.

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Ice, Ice, Baby, Cartrix are planning five (I think) liveries, all of them more impressive than the launch car we've so far seen.

Read that review and ditto the gripe about the wagon only having two body posts. I noticed my machine was leaning to one side too.

·
Registered
752 Posts
QUOTE Read that review and ditto the gripe about the wagon only having two body posts. I noticed my machine was leaning to one side too.

Now you mention it... Mine's a bit left hand down a bit....

-Rob

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Hmmm, double edged sword, this one. I'm chuffed to bits that the other liveries would appear to be on their way but my enthusiasm for the Cartrix has been dented - even after a replacement chassis (early production had a default in the plastic) was received from Aaron (he still here?) the bodywork on mine still sits badly and in no way runs as well as Scott's does.

Raybrig NSX cars have been in the JGTC for a good while, now.

[Edit - because it's been a while since I really banged the JGTC drum]
Tell me honest, tell me true, who wouldn't want one of these in 1:32? Subaru, Ferrari, Lambo, RX-7, Supra, Fairlady - where else do all these pitch in together; and check those dayglo liveries!
[Edit ends - there'll be another pitch for JGTC shortly]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts