SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,450 Posts
Tee, hee.

Not sure if you can do this or not but while Swiss and Nuro are both abroad it's as good a time as any to try it on! Maybe it will get the heave ho from another Moderator. Me, I enjoyed reading it.

Oops! Not encouraging anyone else there to let the mice at the machine!

Hmmm, the review. I've been sorely tempted to get one of these for a while now, whilst waiting for the NSX. You know, to get a feel for the brand. After reading this I'm even more tempted.

I read it with increasing interest thinking that I'd get to the sans mugnut section eventually. D'oh!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Oi!!

I might be abroad but I is still online !!
So is Nuro !!

apart from that...

Of course it is Ok to do that Harry

I have done it on your site often enough. What would be even more cool would be to get your permission to upload it to our reviews section, we could start the share scheme we spoke of ?

PS: Nice review mate

I think it is so great that all the manufacturers are raising their level ehh?

·
Registered
714 Posts
LOL!

Reading between the lines, it seems to me that the 'pooling' of reviews like this is a really excellent way to 'get the word out' on slot cars. I ESPECIALLY like the principle of trans-Atlantic co-operation which is a huge step closer to a world slot car community. It has to be good for the hobby and great for us, here on the boards.
Go for it gentlemen!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think Cartrix Hyundai WRC is great car.
Here in Finland we drive FinCup competition and season is over. Winner and third drive with Cartrix Hyundai WRC car
Second one drive Scalextric Subaru.
Top ten cars was five Cartrix Hyundai cars.

Br.
-Jarkko

1 - 7 of 7 Posts