Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Graham and Matt first and second place at west london today. Our club has the best racers now we are the leaders on the leader board! The best slot drivers come to slot32.

G

·
QUOTE (slot32 @ 29 Jan 2012, 20:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congratulations to Graham and Matt first and second place at west london today. Our club has the best racers now we are the leaders on the leader board! The best slot drivers come to slot32.
and there's me thinking the club is called MHSC. Surely this can't be a cheap plug for Slot32

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
QUOTE and there's me thinking the club is called MHSC. Surely this can't be a cheap plug for Slot32

and to think the last time I inadvertently advertised something, my topic was removed

·
Registered
265 Posts
For those of you that don't know both Matt and Graham are members of West London and both learnt their craft there. They choose to race for Watford which is their proragative
. You could say though, with myself coming third, the best drivers come from West London !

Nightrider

·
Registered
2,183 Posts

GREAT I so enjoyed my days racing I learnt at chequered flag/Northolt airport raceway and at the Argosy club in Ickenham, no news is good news, looking forward to Oxford round on the 4th March (John to confirm), combined post hopefully Burnt Oak to confirm their round in April at their NEW venue, (WILL THIS REQUIRE A NAME CHANGE), and MHSC to confirm the final round in May.
Regards
Zen

·
Registered
664 Posts
No, No, No, No, the best club is obviosly the "Viking" club as our members ONLY race at our home track & ONLY compete at these Champ/Leag tracks once a year in this fun series, yet still we are competing for the series lead!!

Thanks for the good day Russ, most of the team were like sleeping babies on the way back home.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Good to see some banter lads, as I have said its good to talk and it raises awareness of a very cheerful relaxed series and long may it continue

PS check out Pauls website for the series and as asked if you have any comments then please PM him as requested

Zen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts