SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well theres a thing it would appear that there will be another series of this league and all teams from the old rounds want to continue.
so the first round will be on the 7th October, I would like to hear from the other clubs with propose dates, and ask Paul to post the as he is the coordinator and promoter.

Zen

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
QUOTE The results posted on the Champ League quite correct... I don't think any positions would change though.

That should have read "are NOT correct" even though an adjustment seems to have been made.

ABBO

·
Registered
439 Posts
Followed the link on a previous post and the website is still as per last season.

Please to the organisers can we have the dates for all rounds posted.

Some of us are quite busy and would like to know in advance before our better halves book up to many weekends

Abbo,

Bacon.................. have we got pots and pans again then

Look forward to Sunday

DrH

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
QUOTE Bacon.................. have we got pots and pans again then

I'm sure Lorraine will think of something... still can't believe the "God Squad" took everything!

M

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dave,
The next round will be at Kieths on the 11th October
Eastcote will be in January
West london in February
Mhsc in March
Actual dates will be posted as soon as I have them from the clubs, they have all been asked, and I hope to have thier responces soon
Regards
Zen

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What class is running at Nascot Wood this Friday and the rules please for those that want to get some practise
Regards
Zen

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
It's Classic Sports and GT. Anything up to and including Group C.

Mabuchi-type motors only up to 25K

M

·
Registered
265 Posts
Despite malicious rumours to the contary
their will be lots of good value food at Nascot tomorrow to keep everyone going. Hope we have a good days racing and get the series off to a flying start.

Nightrider

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
Excellent days racing as usual.

Thanks to all that turned up - 28 of us.

Don't know who nicked my results sheet, but now I have no idea who came where!!!
Hopefully Paul Bizzell got a copy as well.

Thanks to Lorraine for all the food. £1 for a bacon sandwich... who was the tight blighter complaining about prices????? There was zero profit in that.

Looking forward to round two at Viking.

Marc

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was 9th!

shame the first semi final had issues some think it should habve been rerun . At least 3 lead weights where found on the track one shorting out the red lane!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Cheers Nascot guys
A good days racing in the heats where the points are awarded, funny how the excitment started in the FUN finals!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts