SlotForum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Here`s your early reminder that Round 10 of the main championship will be held at Britains Worst Slot Club on Thursday 6th. October.
Doors open at 7pm, & your evening of B rate entertainment kicks off at 8pm(newbies always welcome).
Don`t forget to buy a raffle ticket for your (non) chance of winning a beautiful Auto Art Citroen Xsara rally car.
Only £1 per strip.
To be drawn at tea-break. All monies raised goes toward the replacement throttles fund-so don`t sit on your wallets you stingy bunch of turds.....
As I`m AWOL next week, would two members volunteer to take on the marshalling responsibility?( Remember to mark names clearly & accurately for when I compile the score sheets ).
Hope you have a dismal evening & I`ll see you all again for mid month on Wednesday October 19th, which sees the penultimate rounds of Dodsies Autograss & The Cr*p Porsche Cup on our brand new circuit.
Cheers,
Kev.

PS I have posted address & contact details regarding our Tuesday 25th October visit to Raceway81 on a seperate thread.(Also see NERCS site.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts