SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Circuit Owner
5,923 Posts
I have a controller with a black top. Keep that as my spare so it can be swapped-in quickly and not cause confusion.

The controllers from sets don't come with spare tops.

Sticky-backed plastic?!?

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,289 Posts
Haha, a material I am NOT short of!

Actually, if anyone wants some for a controller top, I've got a fair bit of odds and ends in lots of colours, PM me and I'll try to oblige with providing the colour you'd want, free of charge.

No, specifically, I haven't got purple for either my APB or Pit lane game. Not the end of the world.
Oh, and "trumps" I've got two black tops!

·
Greg Gaub
15,347 Posts
It seems the extra colors only came with the controller/car sets. Did they come with the controllers alone? I hope so.
I've got a big bag full of extra colored tops for controllers. I stopped using Purple and Black because the pit lane game didn't have them.

·
Prof I T
11,195 Posts
hi
i have purchased controllers on there own and got a selection of coloured tops to go with it.

Trying to get the colours to match that of the apb and pitlane game is quite tricky and i got mine by chance when i purchased some second hand throttles.

Why scaley bother making purple and black is beyond me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Extra question
; SSDC has the preset order of colours according to the APB.

Is it possible to change the colours of the 1-6 slots in SSDC? - I have changed the order of the APB so that it reflects the Pit tower

Thx

Morten

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.