SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The color bars on the Pit Lane game tower are not matching the order on the APB.

Is it possible to change the order of the bars on the tower?

Morten

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
they are changable on both the pitlane game and the apb.

·
Circuit Owner
5,891 Posts
I have a controller with a black top. Keep that as my spare so it can be swapped-in quickly and not cause confusion.

The controllers from sets don't come with spare tops.

Sticky-backed plastic?!?

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
Haha, a material I am NOT short of!

Actually, if anyone wants some for a controller top, I've got a fair bit of odds and ends in lots of colours, PM me and I'll try to oblige with providing the colour you'd want, free of charge.

No, specifically, I haven't got purple for either my APB or Pit lane game. Not the end of the world.
Oh, and "trumps" I've got two black tops!

·
Greg Gaub
14,658 Posts
It seems the extra colors only came with the controller/car sets. Did they come with the controllers alone? I hope so.
I've got a big bag full of extra colored tops for controllers. I stopped using Purple and Black because the pit lane game didn't have them.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
i have purchased controllers on there own and got a selection of coloured tops to go with it.

Trying to get the colours to match that of the apb and pitlane game is quite tricky and i got mine by chance when i purchased some second hand throttles.

Why scaley bother making purple and black is beyond me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Extra question
; SSDC has the preset order of colours according to the APB.

Is it possible to change the colours of the 1-6 slots in SSDC? - I have changed the order of the APB so that it reflects the Pit tower

Thx

Morten

1 - 12 of 12 Posts