SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again, everybody,
I have several SCP-3s, and one of them I am going to sell to a colleague, I have a question, so that he can register it on his phone, do I have to remove it from mine? or is it not necessary?
I ask so that he can update it through the app.
Many thanks and a hug to everyone.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ther are other people better qualified here to answer this... but in short yes.

i have just gone through the process. remove it from yours then he should be able to download the app the register through his phone.

maybe make sure scp3 is running the latest firmware before you remove it if you already have it connected. might make life a bit easier for him

also if he is using iphone he could run into problems but there is info here to sort that out!

should be all good!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE = "Picko990, publicación: 2489268, miembro: 85496"]
Hay otras personas mejor calificadas aquí para responder a esto ... pero en resumen, sí.

acabo de pasar por el proceso. elimínelo del suyo, entonces debería poder descargar la aplicación el registro a través de su teléfono.

tal vez asegúrese de que scp3 esté ejecutando el último firmware antes de eliminarlo si ya lo tiene conectado. podría hacerle la vida un poco más fácil

Además, si está usando iPhone, podría tener problemas, ¡pero hay información aquí para solucionarlo!

¡Debería estar todo bien!
[/CITA]
Perfect!!! Thank You PickO990

1 - 3 of 3 Posts