SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, guys
I'm cleaning house...letting go of a Chaparral Couple kit with NOS motor, chassis and mounts etc. Doesn't look like my pic is working on EBAY (too cluttered...should have added a closeup of the chassis and motor). Anyway, at the rate it's going, I think it's going to sell for the price of the plastic kit...not a slot car. Feel free to benefit from my stupidity *sigh*

John

Ebay

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi, guys
thanks for all the info, and the helpful hints. I am late in responding cause I actually was only posting this, not expecting reactions....ESPECIALLY not expecting to find it was re-released with motor and chassis. LOL. I actually bought the whole package last year for around $80. My timing wasn't so good on this one, huh?

meanwhile, I am selling half the household and many of the other auctions are going well...what the hey. Incidentally, there is a nice unbuilt GP 33 Lotus which has climbed to $96, and is also closing tomorrow evening. It may be a reasonable deal, if not cheap...fyi. (Although...I would rather have one like David Lawson's recent scratchbuild anyway!)

thanks a lot for all the info and support. this is a great hobby..and a great forum!!

cheers,
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.