SlotForum banner

Chassis advice for a German beast..!

1401 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  gecko
I was wondering if anyone had any experience of the resin bodykits made by Ditech of Germany.

A quick pic just help jog some memories.

The reason I ask is cos on Sunday I purchased a rather fine Ditech resin kit of the BMW 320 Group 5 racer (from the MK swapmeet) - a real beast of a machine, and I thought what on earth type of chassis is gonna fit this machine?

A Slot-it HRS chassis would seem too small and there is no fixing posts on the inside of the body to mount the chassis to - I was wondering about a TSRF (is that right?) metal chassis, but I just don't know.

Help... please!

Mark
See less See more
1 - 3 of 9 Posts
Thanks for all the info guys.

Thomas, where could one purchase a Schoeler brass chassis from that would ship to the UK?

Lowrider, I have had a bit of experience with the side mounting lugs on the HRS chassis and found it hard to fix the lugs in place and provide a tight fit - so would probablt prefer something different.

Also, Alan, the body measures 150mm long and 70mm wide (at the widest point) narrowing to 63mm wide at the front - any advice / guidance would be most helpful.

Cheers guys,

Mark
Thanks for the info Swiss, I did see Ditech's own chassis but I have heard elsewhere on Slotforum that Ditech are pretty bad when replying to emails and my German is rubbish!

However, Thomas I have just emailed Dieter jens and hopefully he will be able to come up trumps with a solution - many thanks for the contact.

I will let you know the outcome and any progress.

Mark
1 - 3 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.