SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings everyone!

I'm writing for almost a year to this forum but, for my non-existent English I never write ... I read a lot but ...

So I accumulated a bit of work on S & B I want you to see, are all scaled 1/43 and for this I think is correct, post it here, otherwise you can move the post.

You also have to excuse the bad pictures and the bad body that I wanted , for the first time, make in resin and, unfortunately, to paint!

I first carved a small driver (1/43) and then I got the urge to make the chassis they could to contain both the interior and the small pilot.

Let's start with the the chassis 'tourism' with distance from the axes of 52 mm.

P. S. translated with Google

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

Pfutze! ... I know you, beyond the forum, through mutual friend "GoNino"!

All accessories, as you said, are Ranch-Design ... in Italy there is nothing for 1/43!
The frame is made in Silver-Nickel 0.6 mm thick. and had to meet these requirements that I imposed on myself:

1) all removable components and variable, I will not become stupid if I change my pinion or crown even if SW
2) I want a chassis on which to experiment with the placement of the engine:
a) you can mount S.W. to get maximum space for future (why not?) digits.
you can always fit S.W. but placed at 90 degrees ... it still increases the space available to mount the complete interior and the pilot.
c) you can also mount A.W. for those who like ... and who knows, you better go!
d) that, finally ... you can also mount "for long", as are almost all ...

I attach more photos, pilot and a prototype invented ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.