SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have brought theses two Toko Plamo chassis and while I was trying to install a motor noticed that the mounting brackets do not line up, aren't parallel! I have another one that takes a 36d and it lines up , anyone else seen this? The first picture is the 36d chassis was bent , after straightening and ready to solder! Second picture is one of the two I brought with different motor mounts, third one is with a 16 d in it ,and not straight and nothing seems to line up! Has anyone got any ideas 🧐🤔🤔 was this standard or are they just whatever was left over put together to sell?
Cheers,
rastas.
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gas
Amber Wood Gas Fastener Machine
Amber Wood Gas Metal Rectangle
Circuit component Gas Engineering Bicycle part Electrical wiring

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone, I have brought theses two Toko Plamo chassis and while I was trying to install a motor noticed that the mounting brackets do not line up, aren't parallel! I have another one that takes a 36d and it lines up , anyone else seen this? The first picture is the 36d chassis was bent , after straightening and ready to solder! Second picture is one of the two I brought with different motor mounts, third one is with a 16 d in it ,and not straight and nothing seems to line up! Has anyone got any ideas 🧐🤔🤔 was this standard or are they just whatever was left over put together to sell?
Cheers,
rastas. View attachment 286918 View attachment 286919 View attachment 286920 View attachment 286921
Sorry C can!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts