SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
7,838 Posts
I had no intention of going there and that stands.

In hindsight it's just as well this board doesn't have a room.

Hopefully they can't vent their spleens there and leave this place a tad more easy-going.

Hopefully.

· Premium Member
7,838 Posts
Hmmm, I thought I mailed one or more of you guys a while ago that Aaron was the Dandy. He told me himself.

I certainly warned him of the fact that the board would doubtless log him on the same IP as GC and DG and that his game would be rumbled. I didn't mention it to you Doug because I figured you probably were already aware - via the IP.

I thought my heads-up would be a warning to him to not prat about like some fool at SCI...

I would think very carefully about contacting Gaugemaster should Aaron return to SF and dick about. Whatever we may think of him (my opinion is changing slightly in light of the chatroom stuff) I wouldn't want to see his job potentially threatened over this.

Rather, if he does dick about on SF, 'out' his DG ID. Let everyone know what games he's playing. But the chat room isn't our business.

Tropi, I really don't think his trinkets and baubles were supposed to divide and rule. Curry favour maybe but no more.

QUOTE I'm a bisexual serial killer who defrauds old ladies using illegally imported small dogs that I have conducted medical experiments on. Apart from that, I'm a pretty staright forward sort of fellow.
Scott, were we separated at birth?

· Premium Member
7,838 Posts
If it is a place with a lot of sex related chatrooms then I would strongly suggest we don't ever provide a link to it.

Let these folks blow of steam there with their little hissy fits. What do we lose if they boycott SF? Not a lot - except for quasi official Fly contact and support.

Aaron is slipping badly in my estimation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.