SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,906 Posts
Sorry, I shold have said - I'd sussed Aaron was the guitar man a while back, can't recall why. Like I said last night, is banning really a useful tool if they can get new names or already have them?

Curiously, Aaron came in for some slagging last night from a Liphook/Clanfield regular who took over running a Mini club from him.

Oh well, may as well tell you all - I'm a bisexual serial killer who defrauds old ladies using illegally imported small dogs that I have conducted medical experiments on. Apart from that, I'm a pretty staright forward sort of fellow. Just don't tell anyone I play with toy cars.

Scott

· Registered
5,906 Posts
Is there some cosmic law that says after so long all forums degenerate into this? I only have experience of SCI and here.

For no solid scientific reason, I think we need to find a way to increase the new members/viewers to keep the thread gene pool fresh. Too often the few who post end up in the same old arguments. Obvious ways would be to get a "Visit SlotForum" slip of paper in every slot car box sold in Britain. Expensive! So any ideas?

As for Aaron I think his behaviour conforms to the stereotype of destroy what he cannot control. Sounds a bit like Jonny in extremis too. As for Inte one assumes he's too young to now better.

(Odd how I have clear views of people I have never met, but then I have not met any of you (apart from Peter). Thing is, I am using these views to take actions - and it's all a hobby about toy cars!)

But why should Doug have to make allowances for the psychological problems of others, including us moderators? No reason I can see.

Time, therefore, for a bit of mission statement checking. So, what is the aim of SlotForum, why is Doug spending money and time, the rest of us
just time, on it?
Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.